| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kobe in November is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 66.2mm (2.6in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Kobe November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kobe, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kobe: