| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kobe in June is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in June is dampish. A sizable 218mm (8.6in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:18 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Kobe June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kobe, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kobe: