| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kobe in July is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in July is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in July is a little damp. Some 156.8mm (6.2in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Kobe July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kobe, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kobe: