| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kobe in January is cool at 4.7 °C (40.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 43.4mm (1.7in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Kobe January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kobe, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kobe: