| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kobe in August is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 91.7mm (3.6in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Kobe August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kobe, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kobe: