| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kobe in April is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 136.4mm (5.4in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Kobe April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kobe, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kobe: